Aphrodite Olive Oil Hand Cream Aloe Vera. Chapped hands getting you down? Then you need this Intense Hydration Hand Cream that not only has a calming effect on the skin but also instantly delivers vital moisture.
Dry hands can become chapped, leading to red, raw skin that can be painful, especially if they’re frequently exposed to the heat, the cold or water. This cream is designed to combat these frustrations by hydrating the skin while caring for sores and being gentle on sensitive areas. The innovative blend penetrates deep down to deliver moisture exactly where it’s needed, while olive and coconut oils form an invisible barrier to trap this moisture inside. It’s skin food in a tube.
- Quickly gets to work to alleviate discomfort
- Hydrates, relieves, and strengthens all at once
- The ultimate solution to dry, chapped, and rough skin
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: aloe vera, carob, prickly pear, coconut
Does this hand cream absorb easily or is it greasy?
The fast-absorbing formula soaks in quickly, getting to work instantly without leaving any greasiness. It may look like a thick, heavy cream, but it absorbs like a lightweight lotion.
Does it help with hard cuticles?
Yes! Infused with highly nourishing oils and extracts, this cream can be massaged into the fingernail and cuticle area to deliver essential nutrients and strengthen the nails.
What is the difference between hand cream and body lotion?
Hands are in use constantly, and are often exposed to extreme conditions like sun, wind, and cold. This can leave them prone to dryness and chapping. To counter this, hand creams typically have more oils and emollients than body lotions to form a moisture barrier which keeps hands soft rather than sore.
What does this cream smell like?
If you love delicate floral scents, you’ll love this hand cream. With a hint of prickly pear cactus, there’s a cool, crisp, and refreshing blossomy fragrance that tingles the senses
- Apply a pea-sized amount of cream to dry hands
- Rub into the hands and nails, paying particular attention to dry areas
- Keep massaging until all cream has been absorbed
- Repeat as often as needed to keep hands beautifully soft and smooth
- For a more intensive spa treatment, apply before bed and protect with cotton gloves